Data Manager Remote Working – 50,000
1 year fixed term contract with the hope of it becoming permanent.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an established IT Team to form an analytics and report writing function.
This role will be mostly remote, however some travel will be required for meetings / business needs so must be willing to travel to Croydon.
They are looking to add a Power BI developer / Database Analysis to their IT team. This is a new role to aid in the assistance of 2 projects that require strong report writing and database experience.
As the data business analyst you will be using analysis to identify opportunities and risks for the business operations
- Deep-dive into different areas of operations to deliver insights and recommendations
- Ensure high standards and quality of work with experience in delivering user-focused and interpretable dashboards for non-technical stakeholders
- Able to deliver training in the creation and use of BI dashboards
- Working with stakeholders across the organisation to construct models, providing data and solutions to operations
- Use analysis to produce dashboards which display findings and track performance
- Create/advise on complex reports for senior business owners
- Identify commercial opportunities by using problem-solving skills and abstract thinking
- Make strategic recommendations based on the data
To be suitable for this role you will need SQL 3-5 years experience in: Tableau/ Power BI /SAP BI Objects/ Oracle BI Publisher and be proficient in using Microsoft Office packages and have strong general IT use skills with the ability to take non-technical instructions and form technical outcome
You will be able to work independently and self prioritise workload and be flexible to travel on an occasional basis to the HQ in Croydon