The UK's leading technology and innovation accelerator for cities, transport and places is looking for a Data Manager to work closely with their Marketing team.
This role will be instrumental in structuring, managing and maintaining accounts and contacts in a corporate CRM, introducing good data hygiene, so information remains fresh. The role holder will develop and help colleagues use good practices as they enter information into the CRM and having the tenacity to embed good practice adoption. Youll be able to drive persona segmentation across the marketing team, leading to the creation of content that is targeted to a persona by marketing colleagues. Youll scope requirements for Power BI and Dynamics dashboards that use account and contact data to develop marketing metrics. This role is hybrid – 2 days a week from the central London office and 3 days work from home.The role is paying up to 80,000 plus very good benefits. Key Requirements:
- A demonstrable track record of managing data input into a CRM and ensuring data quality, preferably using Microsoft Dynamics, or a similar tool such as Salesforce, and ensuring data quality
- A pragmatic understanding of Microsoft Power BI that informs requirements scoping
- An ability to ensure the integrity of reporting and to understand where reports are getting their data from, and to identify any errors
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable with statistics, and an appreciation for how a medium sized company works and what reports are genuinely useful
- Experience of scoping dashboards that are used by marketing colleagues to inform their work, using a combination of quantitative and visual design thinking
- Experience of building multi-stage marketing automation campaigns that drive results.
- Experience of applying different types of martech to enhance customer experience, such as chatbots
- The social skills to influence B2B marketing colleagues marketing campaign activities based on the evidence being shown in the dashboards. A proven track record of coaching B2B marketing teams to make better data driven decisions
- Ability to be an ambassador within the organization for customer centric data-led decision making