Our customers are ambitious. They are pragmatic. Above all, they want to be successful, and we are there to support them. To achieve this, we lead by our values; something every person who works at Redpoint shares.
Market-Leading Innovation: Develop market-leading technologies that enable customers to do new things in new ways.
Flawless Execution: Do the right things, do things right, and make them stick.
Delighting Customers: Partner with customers to deliver superior results.
Unwavering Integrity: Think straight, talk straight.
Performance Through People: Work with highly motivated people committed to excellence, teamwork, and success.
Respect for the Individual: Treat others as we would like to be treated.
As commerce and industry further adopt cloud operations, there is a need for enterprise software organizations to transition their proven, market leading platforms to the newer models of deployment. In this context, Redpoint Global is transitioning the rgOne Omnichannel Customer Experience Platform to a Platform as a Service (PaaS) delivery model. We expect that this transition will provide our customers the very best user experience by giving them full access to all of the amazing platform capabilities with none of the overhead and associated resource requirements.
In this transition, we have landed on a PaaS deployment model in order to enable our largest enterprise clients to maintain their required level of security control over their data, while Redpoint operations will manage the technology stack. This provides our largest customers the SaaS experience with an on-Prem level of control over their data.
The Data Engineer will report to the VP of Engineering, Data Management and be a part of a Data Management Development team that provides market leading software utilizing the latest of technologies. As a part of the development team, Data Engineer will:
- Work closely with Software and Data Architects to design and document new data processes for Redpoints PaaS / SaaS offering
- Build, test, enhance, and maintain configurable / reusable data processing components to support PaaS / SaaS offering
- Liaison with QA and Technical Writer Teams
- Push for new ideas and innovations while maintaining engineering discipline
- Learn quickly with modest supervision
- Respond to escalated support inquiries and help diagnose field issues
- Communicate well with a team of software professionals and management
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with ETL / Data Quality Tools
- 10+ years experience working in the customer data management fields
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with relational database management systems
- Experience designing and deploying configurable, reusable, meta data driven solutions
- Experience across the entire software development lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment
- Experience with version control and bug-tracking tool chains and discipline, specifically Git and JIRA
Nice To Have
- Experience with Redpoint Data Management
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL database platforms
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Demonstrated excellence in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Experience working as part of a geographically distributed team
- You are versatile and adaptable
- You are hard working with a strong work ethic
- You have a mindset for innovation and problem-solving
- You are organized in your thinking and communication
- Youre a self-starter who works well without close supervision
Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Flexible leave policy – take the time you need, when you need it
10 Company paid holidays