Genesis10 is seeking a Data Engineer IV for a leading company in Brooklyn, OH. This is a remote full-time direct hire, W2 position.
Software developer for the design and development of the company's data lake, data warehouse, and data marts, and development of related business intelligence dashboards and visualizations. Job duties involve profiling data, developing data transformation jobs and processes, measuring data quality, and designing data warehouse data models, evaluating usability and testing data models, and developing business intelligence visualizations.
- Developing and sequencing jobs and processes to transform data into data lake and data warehouse
- Visualizations, analytic projects, data extracts, and other work to apply data in the warehouse, test and prove capabilities, evaluate usability, and perform demonstrations to other analysts for how to use data to meet their objectives
- Business meetings to understand data, capture agreement on business rules, understand analyst and stakeholder objectives, and support usage of data to solve business problems
- Data profiling, data documentation, and measuring data quality with manual verification and
- development of automated data quality tests
- Developing data models to represent data
- Learns new technical concepts and software languages as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree in computer science, business or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 6 years information systems experience.
- Minimum 4 years analysis and design experience.
- Experience with ETL technology and techniques
- Understanding of data warehouse modeling theory and techniques
- Experience with Hadoop and Apache Spark development
- Experience with Java or Scala programming languages and JDK
- Experience with R programming language
- Experience with Python programming language
- Data analytic and visualization experience using R or Python
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V