A market-leading quant trading hedge fund are looking for a data engineer to join their London-based operations team, building data and trading pipelines from scratch. The successful data engineer will be developing Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) pipelines in Python and SQL, alongside exceptional software engineers in a highly agile environment that significantly impacts the business and trade generation.
- STEM education – preference for Computer Science, Physics or Maths
- Experience with Python, Pandas and SQL
- Experience building ETL pipelines
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud architecture (AWS) and SQL databases
- Interest in front office trading
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive and market-leading salary including hedge fund-style bonus
- Gain commercial experience in a front office trading environment with an agile development team
- Corporate benefits package, including healthcare, pension, bonuses
If you're interested in data engineering or python development roles in London, please get in touch!