Data Engineer Cambridge to £45k
Data Engineer (Agile SQL Python). Would you thrive within a fast paced AI start-up where youll be able to make your mark as a Data Engineer?
As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for obtaining, processing and curating data from multiple sources and making it available for customers to use. Some of your day to day tasks will include; developing the existing data architecture, ensuring the infrastructure is able to support low latency access to large datasets, developing and maintaining database structures to support customers and writing code to obtain data from diverse sources.
The company offer flexible working with the opportunity to work from home on Mondays and Fridays. From Tuesday to Thursday youll need to be in the Cambridge based office (10 minute walk from the train station).
- Previous experience within a Data Engineer role
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of tools, design methodologies and best practice
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- SQL, Oracle, Python, Azure (all desirable)
As a Data Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £45k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call 01372 476 575 to have a confidential discussion about this Data Engineer role.