Up to £80,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a data engineer to directly influence and advise company approach on a range of complex and impactful data solutions and services. This company is looking for a data engineer with excellent SQL skills as well as strong proficiency in Python to lead collaborative ways of working and proactively identify improvements within their team.
A market-leading telecommunication company enhancing connectivity in order to create positive change in society. It operates within a data-driven culture to create unique customer experiences, specifically tailored to individual needs.
- Build data pipelines (both batch & real-time) and data services using cutting-edge technology.
- Build and maintain a self-service platform to enable data modeling teams to be as self-sufficient as possible.
- Work with a team of highly skilled DevOps Engineers, ML Engineers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to build powerful data products and services in order to enhance customer experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong proficiency in Python with proven Data Engineering experience.
- Excellent SQL skills including analytic functions.
- An in-depth understanding of DevOps best practices (including CI/CD).
- Exposure to working on a cloud environment, preferably GCP.
- The ability to use a data warehouse engine such as BigQuery or Redshift.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Competitive salary of up to £80,000 + bonuses
- Company discounts
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Caoimhe Ryan via the Apply link on this page.