We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing team.
They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our companys data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
Our business is about to change ERP and we need someone willing to devise and implement the data strategy for the business. This strategy will see the adoption of cloud based tools on the Microsoft stack as well as No-Sql DBs.
You need to be willing to challenge the norm, brave enough to rip up existing processes to build bigger and better systems. You will want to be hands on, making a difference.
Responsibilities for Data Engineer
- Create and maintain optimal data pipelines
- Design and build data models
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
Qualifications for Data Engineer
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large datasets
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and scalable data stores
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
They should also have experience using some of the following software/tools and a willingness to learn the remainder
- SQL Server
- Power platform, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate
- Dynamics F and O
- Microsoft Dataverse
- Have your Birthday off on us! (After successful completion of 5 years service)
- Free parking on all sites
- Complimentary drinks
- Canteen facilities
- Staff discount on all our products
- Employee Assistant Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Training and development
- Eye care allowance
- Exclusive discounts on cinema, holidays, days out, eating out and much more
- Long service incentives and rewards
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus