Fort Meade / Annapolis Hybrid Remote/Onsite
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Kilroy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 – $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
This Woman-Owned Small Business in Maryland provides innovative solutions in secure web development, system integration and testing, scalable cloud platform deployments, and system prototyping. Our hybrid Agile methodology for project execution minimizes acquisition risk through customer requirements discovery, ongoing engagement, and continuous delivery. We create high performing teams by valuing and embodying Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Autonomy, Innovation, and Continuous Improvement.
Top DoD Consulting Partner… See why —
Why join us?
We respect our customers, our employees, our partners, and our communities. We recognize that without mutual respect and openness to ideas, trust and innovation cannot thrive. We actively collaborate with our customer to achieve successful outcomes.
Our Customers trust us to deliver results. Successful delivery is built on a foundation of trust, communication, and accountability.
No matter the situation, we live our values through our words, actions, methods, and decisions. Our commitment to integrity allows us to serve our people and our customers well.
We empower each member of our team to contribute their innovative ideas. We ensure that the team is engaged in understanding customer needs in order to innovate.
We embrace the Agile practice of retrospectives to identify and respond to opportunities to grow and improve. We empower every member of the team to be bold in sharing their feedback and ideas.
We are engaged in the continually evolving technological landscape. We are not afraid to embrace new technologies or methodologies in order to better serve our Customers and our people.
As a Data Engineer, you will own engineering efforts to provide streaming and batch data to our partners with low latency and high data quality
- Build scalable data pipelines
- Work on critical efforts designing and building our next generation streaming data pipeline
- Design, build and launch extremely efficient & reliable data warehouse solutions and data pipelines to make large volumes of data usable for our partners to build models
- Build critical data quality checks to ensure that the data we provide to our partners meets security and compliance requirements
- Participate in code and technical design reviews
- Take an active role in the technical growth of other team members and the processes that support overall team growth
- Scope and plan work across multi-team efforts, working with collaborators to establish a product vision in technical terms, and plan implementation and delivery
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of development experience with languages such as Python, Big Data (Hadoop) , PySpark, Spark, Hive , Kafka etc
- 3+ Years of experience working with Anaconda, Jpyter Hub, Conda Packaes (Install packages, create environments)
- 2+ years of DevOps experience and familiar with tools like Jenkins, uDeploy, Blackduck , Sonar and Familiarity with CI/CD Process
- 2+ years of experience with storage backup software and systems such as Hitachi Content Platform
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java / Python
- Qualifications Experience in Infrastructure, Software Configuration and Environment Management
- Experience with performing DevOps res view job
- etl sql hadoop developer / engineer
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.