Up to 70,000 + Competitive bonus & Benefits
Be part of a global organisation that will help you develop your career and progress through the company. This reputable Footsie-100 company operates in over 180 countries and is one of the largest providers in the UK, offering stability and development from the day you start. You will be part of a dynamic team that is using the latest emerging technology, ensuring that you pick up the most sought after Big Data tools in this space!
This role focuses on data driven automation and decision making that enables the best experience for customers across all brands and digital channels. You will use SQL, Python and AWS/GCP to create a new data capability for Consumer, overseeing the data architecture, tools and frameworks that both Engineers and Data Scientists use. You will also lead the design, build and optimisation of all data products and solutions.
- Apply specialist data engineering expertise to develop a range of complex, high impact data solutions using SQL, Python and cloud technologies such as GCP/AWS
- Ensure that data quality is up to scratch and consistent across consumer and all systems, resolving technical problems and ensuring everything is compliant
- Productionise tactical data feeds, including documentation, whilst actively identifying new data sources.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Strong hands-on experience working commercially with both SQL and Python in an Engineering role
- Experience in the big data domain with experience in either AWS or GCP
- Experienced in team management, coaching or mentoring
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.
VAC – 105169LondonSalary:
50000 – 70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- Job type
Amy TopcakanSourcing Consultant – UK
- Corporate Accounts