The client are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join the company and help make the business a more data driven organisation. The Data Analyst will support the team across our functions (Asset Management, Finance, HR, and Developments) as well as the senior leadership team by building a data rich environment and ensuring timely delivery of high-quality data.
Our client is a multi-national businesses operate across five asset classes, namely, residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics as well as hospitality. The Group has businesses in Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe and China, and its well-established hospitality business owns and/or operates serviced apartments and hotels in over 70 cities and 20 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- The successful candidate will join a highly collaborative team and a growing business as we embark on our IT transformation journey. You will need to understand the details behind the data and as such the successful applicant will work with high-quality data tools and greenfield platform infrastructure.
- We are looking for a focused and committed individual that not only enjoys the technical elements required to build best in class data products but equally enjoys engaging with all parts of the business to understand their requirements and deliver the data they need.
* Proven experience as a data analyst.
* Strong reporting skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyse information with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Experience building user friendly and engaging dashboards.
* Exposure to Microsoft Azure data stack.
* Experience using Power BI.
* Knowledge of the property and real estate market is preferred.
* Desirable: PowerBI Administration.
* Desirable: Understanding of Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning.
- Multinational Property Development Company, HQ based in Singapore
- Hybrid-role (1 or 2 days in office per week)
- Great career progression and build your own team in the upcoming future
- Working with stakeholders and the Technology Director
- Generous salary package