This is a Kickstart Scheme position (candidate must be aged between 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
We require candidates to work on the IT platform’s media contact database. The role is to search across the internet to find global journalist contact details using all the tools available in the platform and some intuition by the candidate. The data is to be entered into the platform and then continually be kept up to date through investigation into the usage of the contact data by our clients.
You will uncover and match data sets, and produce compelling reports for our team. You will be directly supporting the commercial, operations and marketing teams.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate critical thinking and resourcefulness
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Be proactive
- Be able to communicate openly and effectively with team members
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Be able to work in a team of people.
- Expanding Company with fantastic growth plans
- Real team culture
- Opportunities for progression