WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Mine and analyse large data sets, drawing valid inferences and preparing visual dashboards, graphs, and presentations for various stakeholders within our business.
- Proactively identify areas to increase efficiency through automation of reports and processes in relation to CRM activity and looking to identify opportunities to improve third party data processes.
- Work with a wide range of teams and tools across the business to improving reporting and analysing business performance.
- Develop and support reporting processes whilst monitoring and auditing data quality, as well as liaise with internal and external clients to gather and fully understand data content, and document in detail the business requirements.
- Produce and track key performance indicators, adapting them based on new trends, key commercial activity, and business questions.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Previous analytical experience within either a CRM, marketing, advertising, or brand management role, having worked with large volumes of data.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment and are happy managing multiple projects.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills, along with the ability to summarise and highlight important insights from large volumes of data.
- You have excellent attention to detail and enjoy finding new solutions to problems.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”