Crypto – Technical Customer Success Specialist (Onsite in Portland, OR)
Fulltime Job – 4 weeks paid vac + 7 paid holidays + 4% 401K-match + Free Company Benefits (medical/dental/vision) + Pre-IPO Stock Options
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the smartest way to secure, buy, exchange and grow your crypto assets. Recommended by Forbes, TechCrunch & Bloomberg, Ledger is a global leader of security solutions and infrastructure for Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain applications and is trusted by 4 million customers in 180 countries. Ledger has offices in Paris, London, Zurich, Hong Kong, Singapore, and (brand new) Portland, OR. The company is experiencing fast growth and plans on hiring more than 100 Crypto leaders over the next few months. To learn more, please see our exciting videos: https://youtu.be/7gb0Zv1u-ks and https://youtu.be/aFQ1Z_Omz9U and https://youtu.be/T9i8IqY8rzE (Ledger Vault), and the main company website https://www.ledger.com/
Ledger combines hardware and software expertise to secure Billions of dollars’ worth of 2,000 different crypto assets worldwide, and 15% of these assets are managed through the Ledger ecosystem.
There are different levels of Crypto – Technical Customer Success Specialists, so there is always room to advance in title, base compensation, and pre-IPO stock options. In December 2021, Ledger opened a NEW OFFICE in Portland, OR to build a North American Customer Support Team from scratch. Now is your chance to join the team from the beginning!
Ledger is a customer-centric company. We build solutions for our customers, and we rely heavily on customer feedback to improve our products. As part of the Customer Success team, this position will be the first contact between our customers and our internal team. You will be in charge of providing a quick and efficient technical support and to do your very best to ensure “Customer Satisfaction.”
The Customer Requests you will receive will be Ledger product related. They may involve complex transaction issues, staking issues, derivation path issues, or private key issues, etc. Occasionally, you may just be working on hardware related issues that involve you helping a customer solving a stuck device problem. If the answer cannot be found on our Support page, you will be the person our customers will contact.
- This is a 100% Customer Support role, and will require you to respond to tickets, and ensure customer satisfaction and reply to day-to-day customer requests.
- Communicate clearly and concisely: write clear and well-structured documentation on Customer Service Tickets and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Identify recurring support trends and product performance issues, providing timely feedback to our product team.
- Work to eliminate common support inquiries by suggesting improvements to our knowledgebase articles, FAQs, and other support documentation to ensure customers can self-serve as much as possible.
- Be involved in support escalations as required to ensure timely resolution according to SLAs on technical products.
- Communicate clearly and work effectively with other teams and departments, such as our R&D, Legal, and Marketing teams.
- Always be learning – about both Crypto and LEDGER products. Crypto is constantly changing, and you’ll need to stay on the cutting edge.
- Must be near EXPERT in Crypto (current wallet owner of BTC, ETH & many others, that regularly trades, stakes, reads white papers, etc.). You will be required to complete a very detailed, difficult, over one-hour “Crypto Survey” in order to continue in the recruiting process. Seeking really passionate CRYPTO enthusiasts!
- Must be willing to work ONSITE in Portland, OR. New hires will work 100% Onsite during the first 4+ weeks of training, and then will need to be in the office 2-3 days a week (50% remote).
- Previous experience in customer support or in a customer-facing role is highly desired. This is 100% Customer Support role answering Support tickets and communicating directly with customers.
- Must have great interpersonal skills with a “Customer First” attitude and outstanding written and verbal English skills.
- Previous IT Help Desk Customer Support experience is also a definite plus! Sprinklr or Zendesk are a big plus!
- Demonstrate a positive mental attitude and ability to constantly learn more about Ledger hardware and software products and to analyze technical and factual data
- Must have a strong proficiency in Google docs, sheets, slides, forms as well as Microsoft Excel. Slack is a plus.