Commercial Data Analyst – Huddersfield (Hybrid Working) – up to 30,000+ package
Hays Technology are looking for a Commercial Data Analyst to join our exciting private sector client in Huddersfield. The successful applicant will have strong analytical abilities and experience in Advanced Microsoft Excel.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for providing regular ad hoc reporting to drive strategic decision making
- You will create distinct and competitive advantages through strategic use of data and information
- You will provide useful business intelligence insight and dashboards
- You will champion smarter faster solutions to improve upon current processes
Who you will be working for:
You will be joining one of the UKs fastest growing household pharmaceutical providers who are home to some of the UKs leading brands and a trusted prescription products provider.
What we are looking for:
- A strong Microsoft Excel skillset (VBA knowledge is desirable)
- Reporting and Dashboarding skills
- Previous analytical experience
- The ability to work on multiple projects / tasks / portfolios simultaneously
- Power BI, Pharmaceutical experience, or interest is desirable but not essential
What you will get in return:
In addition to a generous salary and favourable hybrid working policy, our client prides themselves in creating an environment where you will be given the opportunities to progress and make a positive difference where innovation is both encouraged and rewarded.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.