Cloud Native Java Developer (multiple positions of all levels)
UK based – Remote with occasional client site travel, which would be expensed.
*Please only apply if you're eligible for security clearance in the U.K, this is an essential requirement* Please do not apply if you are not eligible for clearance.
A Global consultancy that partners with multiple well-known clients around the world are looking to hire multiple Java Developers to join a growing Digital team. The successful Developer will be joining a team of talented consultants that work on a range of exciting and complex Cloud projects for some of the biggest companies in the market.
Key skills (not all essential):
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing; experience of building scalable, resilient applications using microservices
- Experience of containerisation using Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Experience of working in collaborative teams and working in an agile / Devops manner in a commercial environment
- Experience of provisioning resources using Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, CFN or Arm templates.
We're also using the following technologies and patterns, it would be great if you had some of the skills, if not we can help develop them:
- Designing microservice-based architectures using domain driven design (DDD). CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns
- Hold a certification from AWS, Azure or OpenShift
- JIRA / Confluence
The successful Java Cloud Developer will be responsible working on some of the most cutting-edge Cloud-based architectures in development today. You will take responsibility of components and ensure that they are built to agreed standards and on time, as well as take on the role as a designer and developer on delivery engagements for clients with responsibility for the specification, development, unit testing and implementation of complex multi-tier applications.
We view this as an exciting challenge for an ambitious Java Developer with some or all the above skills, the
client are willing to train in the skills you don't have for the right candidate.
Salary: 40-110K DOE
Benefits: 25 days holiday, 6% employer pension contribution, depending on grade, Life assurance, Salary security, Company car, Private medical cover, Dental plan, Health screening, Private travel insurance, Vouchers from leading retailers, Cycle to work scheme, Holiday trading, Season ticket loan, Wellbeing apps, Gym pass etc).
Deerfoot IT is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will never send your CV anywhere without your full email authorisation and only after you have seen the full and complete details on this opportunity. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. Climate positive workforce. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate 1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.