Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join the Deep Secure cloud team.
As a Senior Cloud Software Engineer you will develop and support Deep Secure’s cloud operations. As a member of our Cloud Solutions team, you will be responsible for all aspects of our cloud operations. This entails contributing to early product/solution concepts that include translating business uses cases for new cloud services, to working designs, build and ultimately operational support once deployed. The primary day-to-day activity will be developing software that runs in the cloud.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we would like to meet you!
About the role:
- Design, prototype and build various cloud-based solutions using the latest appropriate techniques
- Help support and improve cloud services in production
- Work with customers to enable use of our products and services
- Promote and encourage use of the cloud within the business
- Keep up to date with new cloud features and spot opportunities they present
- A willingness to learn new technologies
- Requirement for some remunerated out of hours operational support
- Attend relevant cloud-based seminars / training events
About the team:
Working closely with our Malvern based development/test teams, you will have the incredible opportunity to combine your creative aptitude whilst working with Deep Secure’s pioneering Threat Removal Platform, the only content transformation technology that defeats all known/unknown content-based malware threats.
This underlying technology is disrupting the traditional landscape of anti-virus and anti-malware services. The purpose of Cloud Solutions is to make services that bring this capability to the business world at scale.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience of working with AWS cloud technologies such as : Lambda, CloudFormation, DynamoDB. (Azure experience would also be useful)
- Proven experience of software development with multiple languages: Python and React.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions
- A good understanding of the various technologies and protocols involved in API and web development
- Experience of running services in production
- An appreciation of the elements involved in securing and scaling cloud services
- Suitability for holding a UK security clearance (SC).
We foster a human-centric culture, both inside and out of Forcepoint’s walls: accepting, welcoming, and embracing the individuality that makes us each tick while recognizing it’s our collective spirit that makes us who we are. We are committed to taking the necessary steps to create a culture more attuned and inclusive of the passions, perspectives, and potentials of all. Follow #WeAreForcepoint on LinkedIn & Twitter to see us in action.
You will enjoy
- a remote/hybrid work environment
- inclusive benefits offerings
- the pace of a startup with enterprise muscle