With the world’s leading organisations looking to cloud solutions to innovate, disrupt and deliver growth, we help reimagine and reinvent entire businesses on the cloud. Through rapid prototyping and multi-cloud architecture, we’ve rebuilt telecom companies, transport agencies and neobanks. Our Cloud Centre of Excellence is a team that brings together the pace and innovation of a startup, backed by the trusted brand and investment potential of PwC. Now, we’re growing our team. Will you join us?
Skills and experience:
- Experience with hands-on implementation on platforms including at least one of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud
- Experience in one or more related cloud technology areas that interests you, for example: DevSecOps, containers, serverless, APIs, continuous delivery patterns, IaC, cloud native app development
- Passion and enthusiasm for adoption of highly automated solutions
- Can communicate complex topics to technical and non technical audiences both internally and sometimes externally.
- Can demonstrate ingenuity and critical thinking
- An understanding of how your designs are operated, their sustainability and efficiency, and their overall impact.
PwC’s engineers are problem solvers. People who take deep satisfaction in designing the slick automations which stitch organisations together. They’re in the detail, collaborating with cloud architects, developers and clients to build scalable solutions that leverage the power of cloud. On every project, they’re involved from sprint one, day one. They’re code builders, fixers and early adopters of new tools and techniques and use tech to drive transformation and contribute towards solving some of society’s biggest problems.
- Consulting with internal teams and client stakeholders on proposed solutions and how they’ll be developed/deployed and used
- Working with our architects and engineering leads to build monitoring, security and engineering excellence into all of our solutions
- Leveraging automation in every part of a solution to accelerate and optimise all out solutions
- Working in either an infrastructure or functionally focussed engineering role depending on your passion and experience to deepen your skills on complex enterprise clients
- Continually upskilling yourself and seeking out technical cloud certifications with public cloud providers
- Sharing your cloud knowledge and ideas with the wider PwC team and our customers
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The skills we look for
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.