Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organizations in the world. Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty.
We operate in both the public and private sector and our services range from application development andcloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thoughtleaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive dataanalytics and cognitive computing. We have highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, who areinvolved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex, and nationally important technology programmes.
As our new colleague in the Cloud infrastructure team, you will play a key role in agile projects for both large Danish and international customers. We design and implement business-critical solutions on state-of-the-art infrastructure for customers, where you get hands-on on public cloud (Azure and AWS).
In addition, you will also help build, operate and be a part of the architecture and solutions in the internal Cloud Infrastructure team. You will help ensure operations in the borderland between infrastructure, security, and the development of customer solutions. In addition, you will have the opportunity to be lend out to other projects of the organization as a cloud expert for both shorter and longer periods.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, your tasks will include:
- Monitoring, alerting, automation and scaling of cloud solutions
- Creating coherence between development, operations, and security in accordance with DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles
- IaC tasks, e.g. in Terraform
- Automation and standardization of cloud infrastructure processes
- Design and implementation of cloud governance policies
- Delivering the internal methods/methodologies/principles into the customer projects
- Lead or contribute to technical initiatives in the internal cloud infrastructure through experience from customer projects
- Experience with DevOps and Terraform and Cloud technologies from education or previous employment
- You have an analytical mindset, are motivated, and know how to work structured
- Ideallya bachelor's, master's or engineering degree in ICT/IT, computer science, software, computer engineering or other relevant vocational education experience.
We have many years of experience in welcoming newly graduated colleagues, and a set-up that is geared to offer you professional and personal development, based on your ambitions and your wishes.
In Netcompany, you will be assigned an experienced personal mentor from the start. Your mentor will always be available for professional sparring and advice on which direction you can go, so you can influence your career.
Furthermore, you will also initiate a course in our internal training program, Netcompany Academy. Through several modules, we continuously ensure you the opportunity to improve your skills throughout your career, in everything from different technologies to customer management. If you want to further develop your technical skills, we also offer certifications. In other words, your career will never stall with us, and you will develop much faster than anywhere else in the industry.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.