C# Developer / Junior Software Engineer (C# .Net Core) *Hybrid WFH*. Are you a bright, ambitious C# Developer with a good grasp of mathematics?
You could be progressing your career at a technology driven FinTech with continual learning opportunities.
As a C# Developer / Junior Software Engineer you will design and develop C# .Net real time trading systems across a range of markets, you'll gain exposure to the full development lifecycle on new features and functionality and receive mentoring from a talented team that will allow you to reach your full potential.
There's a flat structure, anyone can contribute to any part of the system with the directors sitting with the tech team, ready to answer questions and define requirements. You'll gain exposure to a range of technologies and work with a modern microservices, Cloud based environment.
Following a remote interview process you can work from home most of the time, meeting up with colleagues once a week in the St. Albans office which has been recently renovated and now boasts a fully equipped games room.
- You're degree educated, 2.1 or above, Computer Science or similar STEM discipline preferred e.g. Physics, Mathematics
- You have commercial C# .Net development experience ideally including .Net Core
- You have experience with cloud based environments, AWS preferred
- You have a good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Design Patterns
- You're a collaborative team member, keen to learn and share ideas
As a C# Developer / Junior Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to 75k) plus benefits including 25 days holiday (rising to 30), pension, private medical care, gym and cinema discounts.
Apply now or call to find out more about this C# Developer / Junior Software Engineer (C# .Net Core) opportunity.