LASER is an established brand in the public sector energy industry. Over the years we have grown considerably in an organic nature and have a solid, established customer base of around 200 customers. Building on that base we are embarking on a growth journey with a focus on helping our customers decarbonise their estates and operations. The climate emergency declarations and carbon neutrality targets set by organisations across the public sector signifies the intent and expresses the commitment to widespread change.
Do you have experience working within the energy industry or want to start a career in a new industry?
Do want to make a difference for customers and help them understand their energy usage and carbon emissions?
Do you want to be an industry specialist?
Do you want to grow and learn with a forward-thinking company?
We’re on a mission to become the recognised global leader in education and public sector procurement services. We are on our way, yet there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us….
About the role:
LASER is the largest public sector buying organisation within the UK currently delivering services to over 200 customers. As a Bureau Data Analyst you will be joining at an exciting time as we work to enhance and develop our Bureau service offering to customers. You will develop your understanding of your customer needs, providing data analysis and assisting our customers in achieving their energy management targets.
In line with our customer service mission; To use our drive and ambition to achieve customer service excellence by delivering an innovative and digital customer experience -making our customers' lives easier! A successful candidate will:
· Have experience within the Energy industry or a passion to learn something new
· Have a desire to help tackle the challenges faced by customers to achieve Net Zero
· Have a proven experience of managing large data sets and delivering outputs to tight schedules
· Have a track record of delivering excellent Customer service
· Be able to problem solve through investigation and analytical thinking
· Be empowered and motivated
· Have the autonomy and drive to deliver success
· Be part of a high performing team
· Have clear visibility of your performance
· Have meaningful indicators for success
Our culture is based on our values;
- Everyone is valued
- Make a difference
- Give our best
- Freedom to thrive
We give our employees a lot of freedom, and in return we expect you to be self-motivated, work smart and with integrity.
What will you be doing?
Analysing energy data for Bureau customers using M&T software:
- Reviewing and highlighting anomalies or unusual patterns
- Providing advice to resolve areas of concern
- Using M&T software and Microsoft packages to analyse produce graphs and reports detailing:
- Validation results
- Energy usage
- Energy cost
- Carbon Emissions
- Raising queries with customers and suppliers to resolve data anomalies and concerns.
- Identifying and assessing Bureau customers’ needs and requirements to create and provide bespoke reporting and management information.
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Proactively developing and improving knowledge of industry and internal processes to deliver a first-class service to customers.
· Flexible first, hybrid working
· Birthday off work
· A culture of progression & development
· Team & company events
· eLearning portal
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP programme)
· Life assurance cover
· Company pension
· Shopping discounts & retailer offers
· Referral scheme
· Health & Wellbeing platform
· Health Cash Plan initiative
· Discounted gym membership
· 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays