️ Permanent role
Competitive package/Token Allocation
Enertek Group are currently in partnership with an award-winning DeFi analytics platform that automatically calculates your profits and helps you improve your yield farming returns; they are on the hunt for a Blockchain Engineer to join their team!
The ideal candidate will have experience developing smart contracts particularly for DeFi protocols and have Interest in Ethereum research (L1 and L2).
- Engineer our smart contract infrastructure
- Develop subgraphs and support external subgraph devs
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure code quality standards and security
- Collaborate with our front and backend teams
- Write documentation
- 2+ years experience developing smart contracts particularly for DeFi protocols
- Experience developing subgraphs
- Deep DeFi knowledge and interest
- Attention to detail and a security-oriented mindset.
- A collaborative, problem-solving attitude.
Good to Have
- Experience in working on OSS
- An interest in the intersection of economic systems, software, and tokenomics
- Interest in Ethereum research (L1 and L2), and of other ecosystems
- Experience with Rust
If you are interested in the mentioned opportunity, please do send your updated CV to [email protected] and you will be contacted by a member of Enertek's team.