Backend Software Engineer needed full-time (Remote)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: John Erwin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 – $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
SAAS for Electric Vehicles
As part of the team, you will be responsible for designing solutions that could provide fundamental features like high availability, observability instruments, efficient service to service communications, to all the services developed at our company. In the meantime, you will also work in a team to develop the multi-cloud initiatives and expand our footprint all over the world.
Why join us?
- Fully Paid Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Unlimited PTO
- Relocation available
- Paid Holidays
- Fun Startup culture
- Design and implement essential core libraries/services that could be reused by all other microservices. E.g. service mesh, authentication, observability instruments, storage abstractions, feature flag
- Lead discussions with customers, and collaborate with them to find the best architecture that seamlessly integrates multiple environments together
- Own and maintain the external-facing API gateway, and unblock customers for building complex workflow
- Participate in multi-cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure) initiatives, introduce best practices in abstraction, in order to minimize the moving pieces among multiple clouds
- Identify the gaps in the system while scaling to millions of vehicles, and provide generic solutions to ensure high availability, reliability, and scalability
- Strong experience in writing Golang in production
- Experience in building external-facing API using frameworks like GraphQL, Restful
- Experience in designing and implementing systems for large scale IoT devices
- Experience in the public cloud and cloud-native technologies. E.g. AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience in working with enterprise customers for API integration
- Experience in working in a large-scale infrastructure team. Has a good grasp of limitations and potential issues of different parts of the infrastructure
- Experience in setting technical directions for engineering teams
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.