Backend Software Engineer (Remote)
Are you looking to join one of the world’s leading organisations within the Data space whilst having the opportunity to cross-train into Golang?
This innovative and successful organisation is looking for a highly experienced Backend Software Engineer who has experience using C/C++, C#, Java, Python, Scala or Rust and is eager to cross-train and learn GoLang to play a vital role within their growing team. You’ll be heavily involved in the end-to-end application development lifecycle. We are looking for talented people with strong experience of developing sophisticated applications.
The Successful Backend Software Engineer (Remote) will have/be:
- A proven background developing sophisticated applications using C/C++, C#, Java, Python, Scala or Rust
- An understanding of Golang
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes
- Proficiency in MySQL, postgres, Redis, Kafka experience with other NoSQL preferred
- Solid software knowledge structure (operating systems, data structures, networking, database systems, etc.)
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub usage
- Experience of leading teams/mentoring junior Developers
In return you will be rewarded with up to 80k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a non-contributary Pension and a generous Bonus.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Backend Software Engineer (Remote) then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three – five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.