Seeking multiple Backend Software Engineers for a reputable auto tech company! Competitive compensation + excellent benefits
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christina Black
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 – $190,000 per year
A bit about us:
Join one of the world's fastest growing automotive tech companies where you can help shape the future of connected mobility for people everywhere.
Why join us?
Collaborate with determined and passionate technologists to pave the way for the future of automotive technology!
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited PTO
- Constantly learning new skills, growing professionally and working with brilliant people who are passionate about what they do
- Fulfilling from a career perspective
- Fun place to work
- Design and implement a highly scalable, reliable distributed system that orchestrates firmware package/configuration deployment among millions of vehicles
- Work closely with firmware engineers, frontend engineers and product owners to implement essential features like deployment strategy, event-driven notifications
- Understand the pattern of vehicle and cloud communication, and come up with creative solutions to handle various race conditions efficiently
- Proficient in writing at least one programming language in production-grade
- Experience in writing Golang in production
- Developing large-scale deployment/workflow orchestration systems. E.g. Airflow, Spinnaker
- Knowledge in the public cloud and cloud-native technologies. E.g. AWS, GCP, Azure.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.