- Join a leading robotics company, with large growth plans for the future.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies within robotics.
- Have a voice in the development direction for future projects.
Were working with one the UK's leading robotics companies pushing the boundaries for human/robot interaction! The company is looking to hire passionate robotics enthusiasts who want to join them on a journey to develop cutting-edge creations and advancements in the field.
What you'll be doing:
You will have the opportunityto work onthe worlds most advanced human-shaped robots, with the capability of human-like interactions, you will be part of the team to build those skills for captivating user experiences. Dream
up the next ability for the humanoid robot which covers one of their goals of lifelike interaction, entertaining experiences or useful service-oriented abilities.
Combining computer vision, speech recognition and other sensor data with in-house hardware, theirrobot operating system and integrated development environment as well as 3rd party hardware, software and services to create unforgettable moments for robot users. Whilst their operating system is unique, it leverages, combines and customises many open-source projects.
Your main responsibilities will include-
- Making their robots behave in a more lifelike manner.
- Creating behaviours for a specific application or customer.
- Debugging robots which are misbehaving.
- Help to combat the challenges which they face.
What experience you'll need to apply:
- Python coding (ideally 2-3years+).
- Use of a Linux OS, preferably Ubuntu but other distributions use ful.
- Focus on user interaction and experience.
- Machine learning and AI techniques and frameworks.
- Speech recognition, NLP and TTS systems.
What you'll get in return for your experience:
They are offering up to 65,000pa (doe) for this role,plus the chance to in work in their newly opened central London office.
Like the sound of this one? Apply with your CV or get in touch with Gareth to find out more.