|Job Title||Azure DevOps Engineer|
|Sector||IT, Business Change & Transformation, Tech For Good|
|Location||Manchester, City of London|
Azure DevOps Engineer
London and Manchester
2-3 days office (Hybrid working)
50,000 – 80,000 + Great benefits package + Pension + Holiday
Are you a DevOps Engineer looking for your next career move working within a leading digital transformation consultancy that make a real difference within the public sector?
Do you want a role with clear progression, broad ranging and interesting projects as well as the opportunity to work with the best technology?
MADE talent have partnered with a forward thinking digital transformation consultancy that are looking to expand their DevOps department. They work within the public sector on a range of interesting projects and are highly revered as a leading Tech4Good consultancy. Due to continued growth they aim to take on DevOps Engineers both from an AWS and an Azure background.
In this role you will be involved with:
- Work on national scale projects
- Design and deliver innovative Azure DevOps engineering
- Lead Azure DevOps architectures and designs
- Work with Delivery Managers to plan Azure DevOps work at scale
- Act as a subject matter expert and ensure Well assured' standards are adhered to
- Continually develop through training and accreditation
- Work collaboratively with other Azure DevOps professionals
- Get involved in events and industry forums, staying up to date with the latest technology, services, techniques and methods, and bringing the latest innovations into our work
I am looking for people with the following skills and experience:
- Cloud experience with Azure
- Relevant job experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar
- Experience leading, consulting, mentoring or teaching
- Good communication skills
If you are a Software Engineer looking to take the next step in your career where you will work on a variety of projects in different areas in a forward-thinking consultancy organisation, then please apply with your CV attached.