AZURE CLOUD ARCHITECT- 100% REMOTE
One of The Select Groups TOP healthcare clients, a large nonprofit healthcare system, is looking for an Azure Cloud Architect to join their team for a 100% REMOTE opportunity. The client is continuing to mature their Azure focused cloud environment and their cloud infrastructure. They are looking for a cloud infrastructure engineer to come in and help ramp with the modernization of their environment. While this role is remote, the ideal candidate will be based on the East Coast.
AZURE CLOUD ARCHITECT REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience as an Azure Cloud Architect or Senior Azure Cloud Engineer
- Experience managing, administrating, creating and building Azure cloud platforms from scratch
- Experience creating architectural documentation and diagrams
- Experience working with Azure DevOps: general understanding of DevOps, IOT Concepts and Software Engineering principles
- Experience developing new code production, creating Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates, and writing code
- Experience with VMWare
AZURE CLOUD ARCHITECT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive development of the overall application, data, and infrastructure blueprints and standards in relation to cloud technologies.
- Must have a broad view of the entire organization and will work in a team environment developing enterprise IT technology strategy and providing a cloud technology vision aligned to business priorities through thought leadership, processes, structure, and value delivery in the cloud technology space.
- Architect a gamut of solutions from large-scale, robust, highly transactional, mission critical, production end to end solutions adhering to environmental isolation and code lifecycle management best practices down to practical and cost-effective solutions to day-to-day problems.
- Assist senior management in the development, maintenance, and communication of an information infrastructure for organization-wide cloud operations that will create substantial added value for the enterprise.
- Design appropriate cloud solutions required to support required work processes and information flows that also integrate corporate, central, distributed, and client server systems to maximize utility and minimize cost.
- Evaluate new or enhanced cloud technologies that could improve current systems and support overall corporate goals.