Junior Asset Data Analyst – Housing Sector working with Power BI, Excel and SQL and Tableau.
My client is in the Public Sector and are looking for a Asset Data Analyst – Housing Sector, to join their site in the City of London remotely (every wednesday in the office) on an initial 4-month contract.
The successful candidate for Asset Data Analyst – Public Sector and Government, will fulfil the following responsibilities –
- Working with Operational Heads of Service, Asset Managers & staff to deliver dynamic asset management services.
- Support the analytical services for Assets. You will carry out analytical projects to enable informed asset management decisions are made.
- Create and maintain business reporting for assets using the business intelligence Tools
- To enable the Strategy & Planning team to make informed decisions on investment and divestment of our assets by providing detailed analytics
- Yourtransferableanalytical skills will be utilised in one or many of the following projects:
- Investment Planning:
- You will manage the data in planning 3-year investment programs for the business based on the company asset standard.
- Performance reporting and analysis:
- Reviewing the data workflows and processes within asset services performance monitoring
- Setting up key performance indicators to monitor all asset services (including repairs, compliance, disrepairs, voids, investment etc…)
- System improvements:
- Support coordinating and facilitating the management of the systems architecture
- Work with Asset Systems Manager to identify areas of improvement for systems. Propose and manage changes to systems to support enhancement of services
To be considered for the Asset Data Analyst – Housing Sector within Public Sector and Government you will have:
- Demonstrated data analytical experience across Power BI, SQL and advanced Excel skills
- A good understanding of Asset management, particularly with investment and divestment of stock
- Housing association exposure or relevant sector is highly desirable
*POWER BI IS ESSENTIAL*
The successful Asset Data Analyst will have a flexible working opportunity on 4 month contract (possible extension) inside IR35, working on an hourly rate within the Public Sector and Government – every wednesday in the office.
- Investment Planning: