AI Specialist/(Junior) Data Scientist – Birmingham – J11948
A world leading Telecommunications Company is looking for AI developers, data scientists to unlock new insights and value from data using data science (DS) and AI modelling. You'll be able to experiment with a wide range of data sets to generate insight into networks, systems and customer journeys that can power personalised interactions across all channels, create customised products and services, pre-empt issues in networks and infrastructure, and optimise operations.
• Develop and assess high-quality AI/DS-based solutions, based on large and complex data sets, across multiple projects and product lines, to meet customer requirements.
• Ability to harness multiple AI/DS techniques in individual and multiple projects.
• Follow best practice for DS and AI design, development and validation.
• Collaborate with others outside the immediate team
• Clear and transparent reporting on technical progress of projects
Skills and experiences
• Graduate and/or postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Maths, Statistics, ML, AI, Computer Science but not exclusively) or equivalent experience.
• Evidence of interest in AI/DS including its application to various commercial opportunities – direct industry experience in AI would be advantageous.
• Proven ability to pick up and deploy new AI/DS techniques quickly
• Success in solving technical problems with structured and methodical thinking
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: (url removed)