AAA Gameplay Software Engineer£35,000-£75,000Full RemoteAre you an experienced C++ Developer with an interest or previous experience in Gaming? Are you looking for a full remote role? If so, I’m currently working with an independent, rapidly expanding Games Studio who are looking to add a variety of Developers to their team from Gameplay to Graphics to Animation.The business is going through a real period of growth due to working with a AAA publisher which has given the platform to invest in the team. They are a relatively small, tight-knit team of high performing developers who create innovative games for next generation platforms. The role is full remote with no requirements to go into the office, although they are open.The main technical requirements for their roles are listed below:
- Salary range: £35,000-£75,000 Dependent on Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience with C++.
- Strong experience with popular gaming technologies like Unity/Unreal Engine/Decima/idTech
- Comfortable using modern IDE’s such as Visual Studio.
- Interest and previous experience in Gaming.
- Ideally at least one major shipped title.
- Behavioural skills like communication, desire to learn, critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting.
Benefits including 25 days holiday, Pension, Bonuses based on Project Completion, Private Health and Dental Insurance and discount schemes including Gym/Bike/Discounted Travel.If this opportunity is of interest, then please email me your CV and we can arrange a call.Tim Stock – / https://in/tim-stock-160177159/