This is an invitation-only meeting focused on bringing together 60-70 data and analytics leaders, with companies such as HSBC, FCA, Santander, Zurich, Virgin Money, Credit Suisse, BNP Paribas, RBS and Experian already confirmed to attend.
This year we will be discussing challenges around Data Governance & Accessibility, Innovative Analytical Technology, Data Strategy, AI & Machine Learning,’Data Talent and more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- COO, Data & Analytics,‘RBS
- Director of Automotive & Data,‘Experian
- Head of Digital Data,‘Santander
- Head of Engineering,‘Sainsbury’s Bank
- Head of Data & Analytics,‘Zurich Insurance
- Director of Data & Information Services,‘Bupa
- Head of RegTech & Advanced Analytics,‘FCA
…& many more!
Join us here to’immerse yourself in two days of high-level learning with expert speakers who will share the highs and lows of their biggest data governance journey.
What distinguishes this event from others?
The Chief Data Officer Exchange for Financial Services is not a typical conference and there are some key distinguishing features that provide you with a truly unique forum in which to participate:
- Attendance is exclusive – Participation is strictly limited to senior executives from leading corporations to facilitate true peer-level networking for our delegation and speakers.
- Strategic conference sessions – The intellectual content of the conference programme is specifically designed for the seniority and maturity of the participants and has been developed following 9 months of in-depth research.
- An itinerary customised to your current business objectives – Exchange participants customise their agendas by selecting conference sessions, Think Tanks and one-on-one meetings with solution providers that they are most interested in meeting and networking with.
- One-on-one business meetings
The business meetings provide an exceptional opportunity for event participants to assess the solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives. For a full list of the solution providers participating please visit our solution provider’s page.