This educational symposium brings together those in the IC, military, academia, and industry to discuss the latest challenges and opportunities surrounding Big Data Analytics. By effectively and efficiently taking on the vast amounts of disparate data collected from various government sources, the IC and DoD can proactively enhance decision-making. With the advancing of innovative predictive analytic technologies, it allows the Warfighter to have a more decisive advantage at the tactical edge.
In response to the rapidly evolving nature of the cyber domain, our speakers will focus on the new initiatives towards modernizing government systems and executing both defensive and offensive cyber operations. Additionally, the Symposium will examine the recent elevation of USCYBERCOM, new rapid cyber capability acquisition protocols and the operationalization of Cyber Mission Forces.
The Big Data for Intelligence Symposium will provide senior level discussions surrounding updates and new developments on technologies and predictive analytical approaches to effectively analyze and exploit large data sets. Leaders will discuss the significant benefits and varying techniques of using big data and predictive analytics to maximize the collection of actionable intelligence for mission success.
New Topics for This Year’s Sympoium Include:
- Utilizing Big Data Analytics capabilities to maximize insights from large, disparate data
- Developing a strategic data framework for increased collaboration and intelligence sharing
- Exploiting big data analytics for improved data collection and enrichment
- Integrating Big Data technologies to enhance Warfighter capabilities
- Leveraging advanced algorithms using data analysis and PI in an effort to monitor global terrorist activities
- Facilitating ways to reduce the Army data center’s footprint to enhance DoD intelligence efforts
- Integrating Big Data Platform’s open source and unclassified components to assist in Army decision-making
- Delivering real-time, effective big data analysis for the commanders of operation centers
Exhibit & Sponsor:
The Big Data for Intelligence Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, roundtable discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Exhibit space and sponsorship opportunities are now available! Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.