QCon San Francisco, the 12th annual Bay Area software conference that attracts attendees from all over the world, returns to the Embarcadero area of San Francisco in November 5-9 2018. QCon is organized by the people behind InfoQ and QCon and is dedicated to providing a platform for innovators and early adopters to tell their story. It is curated by respected software practitioners in the field and is’designed for professional software architects and senior software developers & team leads who want to bring trends from innovator and early adopter companies home to their team. Attending QCon includes:
– 18 editorial tracks across 3 days
– 140+ practitioner speakers from places like Uber, Google, Dropbox, Slack, Twitter, and more
– Content Quality: Nominated speakers (no call-for-papers) plus pre-event speaker interviews & presentation rehearsals, leading to high content quality & relevance
– 11 to 1 attendee to speaker ratio
– No hidden paid sessions/marketing!
– Video recording for most sessions included
– optional workshops following the conference
– Focus on healthy food, including gluten-free & vegan
Attending a conference is more than just about the amazing content. It’s the whole experience. QCon is focused on making sure you get the most out of being here!
“QCon is an excellent place to see innovators in various technical disciplines telling you what they did and what led them to do it. I don’t know anywhere else where that is available and expected.” – QCon SF 2017 attendee
“QCon is different from other conferences because they try to expand in many different topics’in the development area, such as database, UX, culture, management and technical. Maybe you might think: ok, others conferences do that… But QCon does it in a way that all the tracks have the same high quality, these other conferences definitely don’t do”.
Qcon SF Attendee’
Save an additional $80 by using the code: