QCon London, the 12th annual software conference that attracts attendees from all over the world, returns to the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre March 5-9, 2018. QCon, organized by the people behind InfoQ, is dedicated to providing a platform for innovators and early adopters to tell their stories in hotbeds of software development like Beijing, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and San Francisco. By blending the best of the London finance/startup communities with the hottest software shops in the Valley (our goal is two Valley companies per track), QCon London offers an unmatched world-class conference experience for its 1600 attendees. Each QCon is individually organized by a committee of senior software leaders across a wide spectrum of technology. These architects and leaders are charged with creating THE conference they themselves would want to attend. QCon is the conference that understands your challenges. To stay ahead of the production issues you will face, you need the chance to learn directly from people who faced, and more importantly, mastered, similar challenges.
- 25 Minute long breaks between sessions to allow you to connect with other software leaders
- Networking events to grow your personal network of software leaders
- Open Spaces to surface common questions in topical areas like architecture, recommendation engines, and microservices
- Speaker / Attendee Ratio of approximately 12 to 1, for the most access to top engineering talent available
‘QCon is an agnostic conference that covers many fields related to software development. I always leave with my brain full of interesting ideas; things I really would like start using/doing as soon as I return to the office. The fact that all presentations are given by people who have actually done the work they talk about is very refreshing.’
– Pontus Strand, QCon London 2017 Attendee