Digital Transformation is key to increasing efficiency, profitability and safety in upstream oil & gas. This means a period of rapid change for the sector and finding solutions to change management issues is essential to making it a success.’
Join us in London on 27th-28th May to hear digital leaders from operators, well service companies and others sharing their experiences so far and discuss the change management strategies that will allow your business to utilise new digital technologies.’
The event will focus on 5 key themes:’
- Culture Change: Learn how your company culture can help drive adoption, encourage innovation and get everyone working towards your digital objectives.
- Structure Change: Discuss how best to structure your business to promote digital transformation while minimizing disruption.
- Data: Understand changes to increase trust in data, expand its application and improve decision making to maximise its value to your business.
- Skills: Explore strategies to develop and attract the skills and knowledge that will allow you to expand your digital capabilities.
- Partnerships: See how working closely with industry partners enables you to further your digital ambitions by sharing resources and expertise.
Culture Change Driving adoption
Understand how culture can help you overcome resistance and drive the adoption of new technologies and ways of working.’
Consider ways to foster a culture of innovation that promotes ground problem solving resulting in practical and effective digital solutions.’
Define specific objectives and explore how your whole organisation can help your digital strategies to succeed by working towards them.’
Structure Change Defining governance
Discuss who takes ownership of digital transformation and ensure new digital roles fit in with established power structures.’
Centres of excellence
Consider whether to centralise or disperse expertise to push your business’ digital capabilities forward most effectively.’
Integrating new teams
Discuss how to fit digital teams into your established structures to ensure smooth transition to new ways of working.’
Data Increasing trust in data
Consider how to improve data integrity so that teams can rely on, trust and make use of your data.’
Improving decision making
Understand how data can better inform decisions and increase efficiency of your operations.’
Review how you can deploy data most effectively to maximise its value to your business.’
Partnerships Greater knowledge sharing
Hear how greater collaboration can enable you to leverage off the expertise of partners while fulfilling both of your digital goals.’
Increased resource pooling
See how combining your resources with the capabilities of industry partners can increase your return on digital projects.’
Closer supply chain relationships
Consider how a more integrated supply chain can increase the value of new technologies to your business.’
Skills Upskilling workforce
Review approaches to upskilling your staff and cultivate new skills within your workforce to expand your digital capabilities.’
Attracting New Talent
Consider recruitment strategies that will help your business to attract the skills and expertise that you need to utilise new technologies.’
Improve your knowledge of digital terminology and technologies to better inform your digital strategies.