RE’WORK‘is a global platform of events bringing together breakthrough technology, cutting-edge science and entrepreneurship shaping the future of business and society. Regular participants at our events include AI pioneers‘Yoshua Bengio, Yann LeCun and Geoffrey Hinton.’
We’will be hosting the’5th global AI Assistant Summit in San Francisco on 25 & 26 January 2018.’
The summit will showcase the opportunities of advancing trends in AI Assistants. What impact will predictive intelligence have on business efficiency & personal organization? Learn the latest technological advancements & industry trends from a global line-up of experts. Confirmed speakers include:
- Pararth Shah: Software Engineer (Machine Intelligence), Google
- Rushin Shah: Engineering Leader, Facebook
- Elena Sokolova: Data Scientist, Booking.com
- Andrew Magliozzi:’
CEO & Co-Founder, AdmitHub
- Andrew McStay:’
Professor of Digital Life, Bangor University
- and much more… ?
- Discover advances in AI Assistants and artificial intelligence from the world’s leading innovators.
- Discover emerging trends in Artificial Intelligence
- A unique opportunity to interact with business leaders, influential technologists, data scientists & entrepreneurs creating next-generation AI assistants.
Who should attend?
- Data Scientists
- Data Engineers
- Director of Engineering
- UX/Design Experts
- Voice Recognition Experts
Join us to learn from industry experts,’discover emerging trends in artificial intelligence & expand your network :’https://re-work.co/events/ai-assistant-summit-san-francisco-2018′
On 23 January RE’WORK will be hosting the Women in Machine Intelligence Dinner, where you will learn from influential women in MI. Already confirmed are:
- Shivani Rao: Senior Applied Researcher, LinkedIn
- Annie Liu: Research Scientist, Machine Learning News Feed, Facebook
- Cristina Scheau: Engineer Manager, Computer Vision, Applied ML, Facebook