QCon London is a conference for senior software engineers, architects and team leads. Deep-dive with world-class software leaders on the patterns, practices, and use cases leveraged by the world’s most innovative software professionals.
Find practical inspiration (not product pitches) from software leaders deep in the trenches creating software, scaling architectures and fine-tuning their technical leadership to help you make the right decisions.
Topics covered at QCon London are:
- Performance & Mechanical Sympathy
- Modern Java
- Next Generation Microservices: Building Distributed Systems the Right Way
- Architectures You’ve Always Wondered About
- Building and Evolving APIs
- Developer Enablement – The Secret Weapon
- Modern Data Pipelines & DataMesh
- Debug, Analyze & Optimise… in Production!
- Innovations in ML Systems
- Staff-Plus Engineer Path
- WebAssembly & Modern Systems Programming Languages
- Optimising for Speed & Flow
Don’t miss out on real-world insights to help you adopt the right technologies and practices.