Shaping the Next Generation Pharmaceutical R&D with Big Data
This two-day event aims to bring together experts who can share their experience and offer knowledge about the endless opportunities of Big Data for every stage of a drug’s development. Participants will learn about pattern identification, predictive modelling, diversified-criteria-based clinical trials, and much more!
</Key Takeaways and Key Topics>
- Hear about Next Generation Sequencing in genome assembly
- Using CERN’s Big Data strategy in pharma R&D
- Find out why pharnaceutical companies are moving into data-centric culture now
- Learn how high performance computing enables you to develop personalised drugs
- Discover the future of linking healthcare databases and the effects on clinical trials
- Learn what are the benefits of data standardization and how to pool data from multiple clinical trials
- Find out how to use high performance computing in research & development and personalized medicine
- Discuss the use of wearables to collect data in real time
- Learn more about how gene expression data can be generated cheaply on a large scale succesfully be utilized
- Discover how to identify a genetic mutation using Big Data strategy
- Hear about the Salford Lung Study – the first real
world clinical trial
Get insight into the practical use of Real World Data
Big Data strategy in personal genomics
Utilization of Big Data strategy in various therapeutic areas
</By attending the Pharma Exabyte you will get answers to:>
- How to utilize big data in translational medicine?
- How to exploit data in order to understand hidden insights, correlations and patterns?
- How to map personal genomes and consequently develop the optimal personalised treatment?
- How to validate biological targets through bi data?
- How is RWD commuting to translational aspects of R&D?
|</What to Expect>|
The Idea Market
Focused Round Table Discussions