Shaping the Next Generation Pharmaceutical R&D with Big Data
This two-day event aims to bring together experts who can share their experience and offer knowledge about the endless opportunities of Big Data for every stage of a drug’s development. Participants will learn about pattern identification, predictive modelling, diversified-criteria-based clinical trials, and much more!’
</Key Takeaways and Key Topics>
- Hear about Next Generation Sequencing in genome assembly
- Using CERN’s Big Data strategy in pharma R&D
- Find out why pharnaceutical companies are moving into data-centric culture now
- Learn how high performance computing enables you to develop personalised drugs
- Discover the future of linking healthcare databases and the effects on clinical trials
- Learn what are the benefits of data standardization and how to pool data from multiple clinical trials
- Find out how to use high performance computing in research & development and personalized medicine
- Discuss the use of wearables to collect data in real time
- Learn more about how gene expression data can be generated cheaply on a large scale succesfully be utilized
- Discover how to identify a genetic mutation using Big Data strategy
- Hear about the Salford Lung Study – the first real’
world clinical trial
- Get insight into the practical use of Real World Data
- Big Data strategy in personal genomics
- Utilization of Big Data strategy in various therapeutic areas
</By attending the Pharma Exabyte you will get answers to:>
- How to utilize big data in translational medicine?
- How to exploit data in order to understand hidden insights, correlations and patterns?
- How to map personal genomes and consequently develop the optimal personalised treatment?
- How to validate biological targets through bi data?
- How is RWD commuting to translational aspects of R&D?
|</What to Expect>|
Panel Discussions The Idea Market Focused Round Table Discussions Fishbowl Discussions