Passenger Technology Solutions, taking place at the Hamburg Messe, Germany, 2 – 4 April 2019, is the global event for the latest technologies and innovations shaping the future of the end-to-end passenger journey. Heading into its second year, and co-located with the World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo (WTCE), Aircraft Interiors Expo (AIX) and the Passenger Experience Conference (PEC), Passenger Technology Solutions (PTS) provides the perfect platform for technology suppliers like yourself to network and do business with a highly targeted audience of airlines and rail operators from around the globe, each looking to offer their passengers a more seamlessly connected travel experience, from start to finish.
The solutions that airlines and rail companies are increasingly searching for include…’
- Digital marketing and ancillary revenue optimisation systems;
- Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR) experiences;
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and robotics;
- Big Data & Big Data Analytics technologies;
- Biometric identity management solutions;
- Internet of Things (IoT) / Rail Internet of Things (RIoT) solutions;
- IT solutions & integrated technologies (e.g. in-flight WiFi);
- Blockchain-based technologies, cryptocurrencies, e-commerce and in-flight payment technologies;
- Cybersecurity & cybercrime prevention software;
- Mobile & App solutions;
- Navigation and sensors (e.g. RFID, Bluetooth, beacons and geo-location products);
- CRM systems, Passenger Service Systems, and IROPs Solutions.
If you’re interested in exhibiting at Passenger Technology Solutions’2019, please complete an exhibitor enquiry form via https://www.passengertechnologysolutions.com/exhibitor-enquiry and a member of the Sales team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.’
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to forge new partnerships, build business relationships, raise your company’s exposure, generate leads, and expand your company’s customer base to those looking to embrace the future of air and rail travel, today.