Nordic Women and Data (NWD) Summit is envisioned as an annual event bringing together the community of women data practitioners to share ideas, discuss ways to harness the full potential of data and accelerate data- and AI-innovation across organisations.
The event is scheduled for December 3rd at Vasa Theatre in Stockholm, Sweden.
On stage, we are bringing some of the most forward thinking female data practitioners of different positions and responsibilities in organisations from both private and public sector in the Nordics, covering topics that will provide a holistic approach to value creation of data and information, and turning this information into action. Speakers and presentations from Telia, Teradata, Sparks, WomenHackCPH, Intrum, Doings By House of Impact, iZettle, Solita, Novo Nordisk, Innovation360 Group, Axel Johnson and Scania.
Who should attend? – All women practitioners working with:
- Data-Driven or AI-Driven Business Strategy
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Data Digitalization Officer
- Heads of Data and Information Governance, or
- Utilisation of
- Data Science
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- NLP and AI to innovate and improve business.
Why attend? – This year’s edition:
- Provides a holistic view on challenges and opportunities in different positions of an organisation.
- Creates community and valuable networking.
- Enables career recommendation based on inspiration and domain insight.
- Encourages practitioners to further develop and invest in the area.
Why is it important?
It goes without saying that there is a deficit of talent and gender iIt goes without saying that there is a deficit of talent and gender inequality in data practice across domains and industries, an issue that we want to remedy by creating a community platform for female data practitioners and organisations to recognise and foster female talent.nequality in data practice across domains and industries, an issue that we want to remedy by creating a community platform for female data practitioners and organisations to recognise and foster female talent.
Reserve your seat today by clicking here.