A significant event for the whole coding community will mark May 30 – Node.js Summit.
30+ speakers are expected from Node.js Contributors Community, Microsoft, eBay, BBC, Github, Metarhia, and more awesome companies. The best experts will talk about their hands-on experience during the non-stop 24-hour live conference. They will shed light on the best ways to use the new Node.js version and how the use of old versions leads to security loss.
We will disclose built-in Node.js and v8 API, asynchronous and parallel programming, worker threads, shared memory, streams, code sandboxing, memory leak prevention, application structure and architecture best practices, and much more!
- How to contribute to Node.js?
- Deep dive into Node.js Streams?
- From SQL to NoSQL: A Gentle Introduction For JS Developers?
- How to succeed with Node testing?
- Multiplayer Game Dev in Web: how to build your own game in less than 30 minutes?
- How to stop hating tests with Jest, Supertest and Cypress?
- Deploying Node: from localhost to the cloud.
- NodeJS from single thread to worker_threads.
- Asynchronous programming and multithreading in Node.js.
And more! You can find the agenda on the website. There will be also the Q&A sessions, where you can ask speakers all your question. If you can’t make it online, you can send it to us. We will do it for you.
To trust Node.js again you MUST KNOW the latest ideas and tools. Global Node.js Summit is the best place in today’s world to update your knowledge of modern Node.js.
Tracks for Junior and Senior developers are separated to concentrate on more specific cases without irrelevant information.
The organizer of this event is Geekle Community – the worldwide network of Offline Geek Clubs for global friendship and professional growth of IT developers.
Let’s make something great in the time of new challenges together, join us!