“Building the Foundations for the’Digital Transformation Age”
In its’5th edition, the’MDM ThinkLab‘is set to continue its exploration journey in Master Data, bringing up best practices from the start of the journey to a’continuous process improvement mindset.
Data Quality‘as a prerequisite for further’Digital Transformation,’as well as Master Data Governance, and’domain-specific’MDM case studies will be discussed in the first part of the ThinkLab to highlight what companies are concretely doing to successfully create strong foundations.
As always we’ll’favour’a discourse that highlights the’value of data‘and that is meaningful for both’business and IT.’In fact, we found that it’s not uniquely the business side that prevents an MDM journey to take off or to have an impact, but it’s the lack of a common language embedded in value and common objectives.
Digital transformation‘highlighted the importance of MDM, but how do we advance and take advantage of a’never-ending’flourishing of technologies?
In our workshop, we’ll tackle this question by exploring successful adoptions’of AI, Machine Learning and Robotics,‘discussing how to start and how each of the’above-mentioned’technologies can bring tangible results in the MDM context and beyond.
After 4 editions, we are committed to put’YOU’at the centre of the event, as we keep perfecting and delivering an interactive environment that allows our participants’to’learn, share’their experience and’network, thus enriching their professional networks, investing on the “people” factor in master data, which we regard as essential.
We look forward to welcoming you and other 40’Master Data and Data Quality professionals in Berlin.
- AI and Machine Learning’Practical Applications for’Data Quality Enhancement’
- How to Drive Business Value from’BI’and‘Data Analytics’
- What are the best practices for‘Continuous MDM Process Improvement?
- Start from MDM to Become a Truly’Data-Driven’Enterprise
- How to Ensure Adequate Data Quality for Further‘Digital Transformation?
- Data Governance and Harmonization in ERP Program’
- Panel Discussion ‘Think Future’- the Next’Evolution of MDM’
- Interactive Roundtable Discussion’‘Getting Top Management Buy-In’
- Domain Specific Interactive Discussions: Product Master Data, Material Master Data, Customer Master Data’
- Data to Power Customer-Centricity’(Customer 360o)
- Data as a Strategic Asset: discussing the Business Value of Data
- PIM‘Case Study
- How to Tackle Issues with’SAP MDG‘and Ensure It Operates to Its Full Potential’
- What are the Best Practices for’Multi-Domain MDM?
- Professional and Meaningful ‘Networking’
- World-class Expert Presenters
- Intimate Environment’
- Interactive Discussions’
- Benchmarking Sessions
- Master Data Management
- Data Governance
- Data Quality
- Enterprise Information Management
- Information Management
- Enterprise Architects
Do you wonder why, among all other conferences for Master Data, you should join a ThinkLinkers event?