High growth markets which contribute to 20% of your revenues today will contribute 80% in the next 5 years. Identify these new revenue sources at MarketsandMarkets’s Crystal Ball event
Various laboratory automation software solutions are expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities such as lab information management solutions is poised to grow at 2X the analytical tech industry during 2021-2025; driven by numerous engines such as rising research expenditure of pharma-biotech cos, stringent compliance to quality control regulations by drug manufacturing and applied industries, expansion & modernization of healthcare infrastructure across emerging markets, and greater utilization of integrated lab platforms globally
From automated platforms and integrated platforms improving overall operational efficiency to data management & AI-driven analytical solutions that help customers with improved lab outcomes, the laboratory automation will continue to evolve and provide a host of attractive, high growth opportunities
Participants such as CIOs, CTOs, CMOs, automation platform providers, digital solution and service providers, automation technology providers etc can benefit from this unprecedented growth over the next 5 years
This Crystal Ball event focuses on learning more about the most promising opportunities in the lab automation space, as seen through the lens of eminent CXOs in this space
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) streamlining operational workflow and increase profitability
- Digital transformation and emergence of smart labs to further contribute to market expansion of lab automation
- Interactive displays, real-time review systems, integrated systems, etc. elevating research lab experiences
- Streamline and optimize lab processes ranging from clinical diagnostics, forensics, clinical researches, & manufacturing QA/AC
CRYSTAL BALL: THROUGH THE SPEAKERS PERSPECTIVE
- How do you see automation & digitization helping manufacturers/researchers significantly improve operational efficiency, research scalability, and product quality?
- What are the top 10 revenue growth opportunities for lab automation ecosystem participants over the next 5 years? Which markets, technologies, customer segments are the most attractive to place bets?
- AI promises to make data-driven processes more intelligent. Which automated lab platforms do you foresee to experience the biggest impact? What does the ‘smart labs’ or ‘the intelligent lab solutions’ mean to you?