On March 5, 2019, the fifth M-Health Congress will take place
the annual event organized by Smile-Expo, dedicated to innovations in medicine and healthcare. The fourth congress gathered 300+ attendees; 24 speakers shared their best practices, and 11 producers displayed medical devices and software in the exhibition area.
What waits for attendees of M-Health Congress in 2019?’Conference discussion topics’
Technologies that will help to make medical assistance efficient and affordable is the main topic of the fifth M-Health Congress.
Some aspects of this issue were reviewed by speakers at the last congress, including representatives of Yandex, IBM, the Expert Council for Digital Economy and Blockchain Technologies of the Russian State Duma, and Mail.Ru Group.
This year, speakers will touch upon the following topics:
- development of cloud services for medical facilities and patients;
- medical data protection;
- AI and blockchain in medicine;
- development of the Uniform State Health Information System, regional and federal Integrated Electronic Health Records, etc.;
- prospects of commercial services in online and remote medicine;
- development forecasts of the mHealth market for 2019.
What will the exhibition area show?
The event will also include an exhibition area, where attendees will have a chance to ask questions to producers of medical devices and software, and test products. Exhibits will embrace cloud services for medical facilities, devices for remote monitoring of health state, and many other things.
Who may find it interesting?
M-Health Congress will be interesting for everyone who wants to learn more about digital technologies that will help to make remote medical aid accessible and affordable.
Specifically, the congress will be useful for:
- representatives of state medical facilities;
- owners of private clinics;
- mHealth startups;
- developers of medical software, devices, and other representatives of the digital medicine market.
Organizer of M-Health Congress
Smile-Expo is an organizer of international B2B events. Since 2006, the company has been successfully hosting large industry-specific exhibitions, congresses, conferences, forums, and workshops, and building platforms for business development in 25 countries.
To learn more about exhibitors and speakers, follow the news on the website of M-Health Congress.