Cognilytica is hosting Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer, Managing Partners at Cognilytica and their presentation “Lessons Learned from Automation Success: Identifying What and When to Automate” on Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 11:30 AM ET!’
For organizations who want to get started on their AI journey, a great first place to start is with automation. However, figuring out what to automate, why to automate, and what return on investment (ROI) automation will provide can be tricky. Figuring out how AI can be added to automation, can prove even harder. Instead of learning the hard way, learn lessons from others who have been successful in this path and take key steps to make your automation to intelligence journey a success. Join this first webinar in the Advanced Process Management: From Automation to Intelligence series as Cognilytica managing partners Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer lay the frameworks and questions you need to answer to get started on your Automation to Intelligence journey including:’
- What is Automation all about?
- Why do we Automate?
- Different types of automation (Hardware vs Software)
- Reasons to Automate: ROI and More
- Questions to ask to make sure automation is the right solution
- 11:30am-12:30pm: Featured Presentation
- 12:30pm-1:00pm: Your Q&A and interaction