The 6th annual Internet of Things World is the global conference and exhibition where strategists, technologists, developers and implementers connect, putting IoT into action across industry verticals. Taking place May 13
16 in the heart of Silicon Valley, this year’s event will welcome 12,500+ attendees, 400+ speakers, and 300+ exhibitors with a focus on the intersection of industries and IoT innovation.
Internet of Things World is your place to network and learn within the growing IoT community, delivering business-critical information to help you achieve ROI & real-world results from IoT.
The conference agenda covers strategic and technical content from every sector, including manufacturing & supply chain, smart cities, energy & utilities, connected cars, smart home, healthcare, retail, insurance, finance, smart buildings, and agriculture. In addition to conference passes, the event offers free expo only passes to browse the expo hall with access to selected content and opportunities to meet new suppliers.
- Bask Iyer, CIO, VMware & General Manager for Edge Computing and IoT at Dell Technologies
- Larry De Shon, Chief Executive Officer, Avis Budget Group
- Barbara Humpton, CEO, Siemens USA
- Lutz Beck, Chief Information Officer, Daimler Trucks North America
- Robert Littles, Director of Projects, Rolls-Royce
- Mohammed Chaara, Enterprise Director of Advanced Analytics, Data Sciences, Machine Learning & AI, UPS
- Donna Moore, CEO and Chairwoman of the Board, LoRa Alliance
- Raj Patel, CISO, City of Palo Alto
- Carina Reyes, CVP, Managing Director of Technology, JLL
- Jules Malin, Director, Data Science & Analytics, GoPro
- Connie Yu, Sr. Engineering Manager, Edge Computing, Target
- Chris Jones, VP Technology, iRobot
- George Yianni, Head of Technology, Philips Hue
- And more!
Sponsors & Exhibitors Include:
- Dell Technologies
- Software AG
- STMicroelectronics, Inc
- Juniper Networks
- Comtech Communications
- ON SemiConductor
- And more!