The biggest connected insurance conference in Europe, with 350+ attendees, 50+ speakers and 4 tracks. It unites IoT service providers together with insurers to debate how to adapt – and profit from – a new connected world.’
The event will demonstrate how to harness connected technology to drive product development, automate claims, reduce losses and, most importantly, create positive, proactive partnership with customers. Plus, new for this year, 4 tracks which will delve into each application of IoT; the connected home, connected car, wearables and commercial insurance.’
Speakers include CXOs and Director/Head of R&D, Innovation and Strategy from companies including:’
Zurich, Lemonade, Aviva, Ageas, Swiss Re, Soci’t’ G’n’rale Insurance, Direct Line Group, AXA, Allianz, Mapfre, Munich Re, RSA, Vitality, Generali, Hartford Steam Boiler, AG Insurance, Legal & General, QBE, AIG.
An agenda designed to tackle the hottest issues in connected insurance:’
- Revolutionise and personalise customer engagement: Transform your company into a personal risk partner and provide a suite of value-added services to keep your customers engaged
- Maximise revenue and create new product opportunities‘by integrating IoT into your operations across underwriting, pricing, claims and fraud
- Reduce losses by moving from reactive claims to automated, proactive loss prevention:‘Deploy IoT for instant notifications, predictive maintenance, servicing and more
- Manage cyber-risk within IoT:‘Ensure your IoT strategy is safe and secure from the outset and customer data is protected
- Navigate the pitfalls of the start-up environment‘and identify the technologies and partners that provide the speed, agility, security and scalability you need to succeed
The biggest connected insurance conference in Europe, with 350+ attendees, 50+ speakers and 4 tracks (connected home, connected car, commercial insurance and wearables). Focusing on IoT for customer engagement, the event will explore IoT for product development, automating claims, reducing losses and more. With CXOs and Directors/Heads of R&D, Innovation and Strategy speaking, from the world’s largest insurance companies.