Carriers are looking to meet customer demands and deliver continuous business growth without dramatically increasing costs. Insurance AI & Analytics USA (June 27-28, Chicago) will explore how carriers can take advantage of AI, machine learning, chatbots and more to deliver both operational efficiency and a seamless, omnichannel customer experience.
Deploying AI, machine learning and advanced analytics is the only way insurance carriers can meet the ever-increasing customer demands, at the scale they need, to create a competitive advantage, and without dramatically increasing costs. No wonder no other industry invested more in AI than the insurance industry in 2017.’
Join this industry-leading summit for insights on:’
- Build the foundation to deliver AI and Machine Learning: develop a robust business intelligence infrastructure and achieve data integrity, easy accessibility, speed to data and a 360-view of the customer
- Discover exactly where and how AI is impacting insurance and maximize investments: explore the practical business applications of AI and machine learning, from automating and speeding-up the underwriting processes to delivering seamless and connected claims experience
- Reduce costs and improve bottom line whilst embedding speed and enhancing business efficiencies: discover which processes can be quickly automated delivering immediate gains to the business and use chatbots and roboadvisors to improve productivity and reduce human errors
- Meet customer demands with a seamless and connected customer experience: use AI and advanced analytics to drive customer loyalty and transform your marketing, sales, operations and claims to meet and exceed your customers’ expectations with simple, relevant and transparent products, communication and services
- Merge innovation and technology with business needs: attract and develop leaders that can understand the technical and business goals and develop data visualization tools to help build a culture where data and human insight work together, showing true value to the business
Join 350+ analytics, pricing, marketing, claims and underwriting executives at the largest insurance AI & Analytics Summit!