The Industrial IoT USA will be the third annual event in a global series of summits highlighting the digital transformation taking place across the industry and will allow attendees to learn from pioneering leaders in the field, showcase best practice and benchmark their approach with C-level peers.
The possibilities offered by IoT adoption within the industry are rapidly redefining all areas of business operations. Pioneering companies are connecting complex physical machinery with first-class analytics, bringing unforeseen insights, increasing efficiency and opening up a new era of competitiveness and growth.
The Industrial IoT USA Summit is designed to bring together both business executives and technical IT specialists from forward-thinking companies in the manufacturing, energy and transportation industries, with a stream dedicated to each group as well as plenary sessions addressing the whole conference. The agenda has been extensively researched and tailored to industry-specific requirements by a steering committee of leading experts, so attendees can expect the most up-to-date issues to be discussed and grasp a real understanding of key challenges within their sector.
Reasons to attend the Industrial IoT 2018 Summit:
- Gain perspectives and updates
- Take a closer look at the operational changes required by the IoT culture
- Network with industry peers in an exclusive environment
- Learn with up to date policies are being used by the industry
- Showcase your expertise to a senior audience
Our line up of fantastic speakers also includes:
– Marty Martin:’Director, Control Systems Technology at Air Liquide
– Rory Smith:’Director of Strategic Development at’ThyssenKrupp
-‘Caralynn Nowinski Collens: Chief Executive Officer at UI Labs
– Simon Tong:’Global IT Security Manager at’Schlumberger
– Mark’Karasek:’Chief Technology Officer & Executive Vice President of Engineering
Discover more at: https://www.industrialiotseries.com/usa/
or Register today for 30% off with exclusive discount code: DATA30